After years of closely studying and observing human behavior; especially what I have learned from reflecting on my own, that we humans really try to stay in our comfort zones and attempt to conserve as much of our energy as possible, usually by engaging in habitual activities that have predictable outcomes in order to avoid […]
Most people who are detached from reality believe that love should be like the movies they see in the theaters, series they watch on TV, and love stories they read in novels. They expect relationships to be these super-intense, totally amazing, emotionally charged, and always be positive connections; that no matter what, should always work […]
Every human being on this planet has experienced a failing relationship; whether it be a business relationship, a platonic relationship, or a romantic one, we’ve been through it one way or another. Sometimes we tend to blame ourselves and believe whatever happened was solely our fault or that we’re not ‘good enough’ for the other person; other times […]
When it comes to relationships, some of us have had the unfortunate but eye-opening experience of being in at least one extremely toxic one. If we were lucky, our first experience was enough to be our last, someone us have to go through various toxic relationships until we realize what is really wrong with us […]
Confident people display certain behavioral characteristics when they interact with others and their environment; whether they realize it or not. Those who are comfortable in their skin don’t even have to speak to display confidence; they will even exude it without doing so because 93% of human communication is non-verbal, while the other 7% is verbal. Because […]
Many times we tend to turn our disagreements into terrible arguments because we simply do not use these important phrases to formulate and deliver ours positions in an appropriate and logical manner.
Whether in platonic or romantic relationship, it is literally impossible to find anyone who you can totally get along with 100% of the time, or even like 100% of everything about them. None of us are perfect, and that is what makes our human interactions so interesting – there is always much to learn from […]
What are the fundamental differences between a nice guy and a good man? Let me explain…
Sometimes you just can’t win and I’ll explain why in this video.